Tricks to Increase Adsense CTR
CTR is known as click through rate in Google Adsense which determines the number of clicks your ads receives by the number of time the ads are been displayed. When your bloggers display Google ads on your blog and some readers who happen to click on the ads, you as bloggers get a share of the revenue from Google. CTR is one the major factors which helps in determining the income of an Adsense publisher. There are certain tips and tricks to increase Adsense CTR.
You might want to increase the CTR and focus on how to get most of the clicks through the readers but you should also know that you cannot or at least not try to increase CTR beyond a given point. Well, you should consider getting over 2% of the revenue and being happy about it as the total percentage for a professional blogger can get CTR from between 1% to 3%. You only need to worry when the CTR level is less than 2%.
Tips to Increase Adsense CTR
You might be wondering then what shout you do to increase Adsense CTR, well, the answer lies below:
- The first and the foremost factor are positioning your Adsense ads at the right place where the visitors can see them. There are hot spots, consider them to place your ads. It is considered that if you place your ad near the actual content, such ads get the better CTR.
- Next is choosing the right colour, which will help make your Adsense ad more visible to the visitors. Yes, color does play the significant role to attract the eyeballs to the ad.
- The bigger the ads you display the more it will get noticed and increase the CTR level eventually. There are many sizes available from where you can choose from. But also, keep in mind that your ad is bigger in size but looks natural and is easily\y fitting in the layout basically it should not look odd.
- You are given the option to display text or image and also multimedia ads from each ad unit from Google Adsense. You can also choose both types of ads. The point is choosing the right type of ad which will increase CTR for your Adsense.
- You can consider taking more ad units. The more as units you have there is more visibility to your site.
- Target the RSS readers as there are many readers who do not read the content from your ad optimized site.
- If you think you have a good number of readers then consider using Ad blindness. That is you have to constantly change your ad position because your regular reader is familiar with your website’s layout and might ignore the ads.
- Try replacing CMS to Adsense for search which might help you earning some extra bucks.
- Create a responsive layout this helps way better to increase CTR.
- Quality content and original content are the important factors for the success of your website. Not only this will get you more traffic but also increase the chances of CTR.
- Do not get over excited on displaying ads, if by any chance you are thinking that now your blog is the right path and can be given some changes. Remember there are people who are offended by some kinds of ads so it is necessary to keep your site clean ensuring highest visitors in your website.
- It is not advisable but you can reduce the number of ads if your blog is having a relevant amount of content on each page. Provided put your ads in a niche positions.
You can always experiment with all the above tips though it is up to you how you strategize your content but yes they are one of the key factors which might give a change in your Adsense income. Hope you will implement these tricks to increase AdSense CTR.