How to improve Alexa traffic Rank?
Every blogger who are looking for advertisements as a primary source of revenue are very much concerned about their website’s Alexa rankings. As Alexa ranks are in public domains so publishers offer advertisements while considering the Alexa ranks. Alexa rank gives insights into the traffic to a particular website. Publishers offering CPM (Cost Per Thousand) based ads consider Alexa ranking as a criterion while deciding CPM. So it is very important to know what factors affect the Alexa rankings of a website. If you know about these factors then you can
work on them to improve Alexa traffic Rank of your website or blog.
Alexa ranks are determined using a complex methodology. But it is sure that different weightage is given to new traffic and returning traffic.
I am going to give you 6 important tips which will certainly help you to improve your blog’s Alexa rankings.
Tips to improve Alexa traffic Rank?
- Generate quality contentt free from grammatical errors. Quality content is the only things which attract traffic. Even if someone accidently lands on to your site he will become your regular visitor if he likes your content. So good content is the primary condition for good Alexa ranks. Here quality content means, content with good English, Unique information and good SEO.
- Attract more Organic traffic. As mentioned above, Alexa traffic rankings are calculated based on based on total traffic to your site. But if your site is attracting new visitors then you will get a better rank than a site getting returning traffic. Getting Organic traffic through search engines and social media is a key to better Alexa traffic ranks. Organic traffic is dictated by SEO of your content.
- Increase backlinks to your site. You must try to get back links from sites with higher Alexa and Google rankings. These techniques will increase traffic to your site and it also help in building a reputation to your blog. You can adopt various ways to get back links like Guest post on some famous blogs, use the comment box to leave your site URL.
- For Google and Alexa rankings, nothing matters more than posting content regularly on your site. It sends positive signals to Google crawlers and your traffic bounce rate is also maintained.
- Install Alexa Toolbar in your internet browser so that you can be updated with your own sites Alexa rankings. This way you can keep an eye on the Rankings of your friends and Competitors. You should also paste Alexa Widget showing your site ranking on the home page. It will authenticate your site and you can expect high bounce rate which will help improve Alexa traffic rank.
- The last tip is from my personal experience. You must buy your own hosting space on some good hosting platform. Blogs which are using blogger or such free blogging platform doesn’t let your site achieve good Alexa rank in proportion to the traffic. I have another blog on blogger that attracts 3-4 times more traffic than EthicalPost but Alexa rank of EthicalPost is better.
The bottom line is, increase traffic to your site by various means, Alexa rank will improve automatically.