How to get Google Adsense approved in first go
We all know that presently Google Adsense program is reaching the top in the list of all the bloggers and writers as they are pay per click and there is no limit on making money. For this, you have to create an account in Google Adsense and wait for the approval. For every blogger, it is like a dream to get Google Adsense approved in first go. Firstly to get approval you have to work hard on your blog or website. Yes! It’s true that you can earn a lot of money with Google Adsense which helps you put ahead from all of your competitors. It is always a worth to get Google Adsense account approval to grab your share of the business money.
It has become very difficult in some time to get approval from Google Adsense as Google has become too selective in approving website. So the question arises how you can easily get approval from Google Adsense account?
How to get Google Adsense approved in first go?
Follow the simple tricks and tips below and you will reach Google Adsense without failing.
- The most important tip to get Adsense approval faster is that you must write good quality content for your blog or website. Google always gives priority to the best quality content and articles. Make sure that your blog or website has 35 to 50best quality posts which are unique to apply for.
- The important aspect of getting approval from Google Adsense is the age of the domain. For countries like India and China, Google has rules that the website must be 6 months old so that the website has a good quality of content before applying.
- A customized domain will make you blog or website look more professional and with a premium extension, it will become more SEO friendly. Extensions always rank much higher in search engines therefore with an appropriate domain name will make you to the top in approval from Adsense.
- Make your blog post user-friendly which will help you increase the chances of account approval. Keep your site well and neatly designed, so not give your site very unprofessional look. Try and create your sitemap for you blog which makes it user-friendly.
- Do get some decent traffic from Google search.
- You can also remove the ads running on you site before applying for Google Adsense, an important point to be considered.
- Also try and remove external links which are directed to some other website which does not comply with Google guidelines.
- Always submit sitemaps and URLs to Google by using Google webmaster tools and analyse them in Google Analytics.
- Do not plagiarise ant\y matter or content, simply just do not copy paste nay of the stuff from others. Google will not accept any kind of plagiarised content. Before applying for approval, make sure your content is 100% original and done by you.
- Your age must be above 18 years to get an Adsense approval.
- Remember you are not allowed to have more than one Adsense account again there are strict rules grounded by Google against such act.
So now if you think you fit in all the mentioned conditions above then you will get Google Adsense approved in first go.